Advance Excel Training
Best Advance Excel Training Institute In Delhi
JPIE is Authorized Microsoft Office testing center – We can provide you international Microsoft Excel Certification by Microsoft Company itself. Which can boost your career dynamically and make you top in compition. That make us best advance excel training center in delhi.
Preparing long and tedious reports at your job must be your common and routine work, All the companies wants to shorten that time if you are one of them, then you must consider undergoing the advance excel training. We offers professional excel training in delhi.
Microsoft Excel is one of the most commonly used tools to summerize and present data – with use of pivot table,function,formulas,vlookup,hlookup,filters,dashboards and more… this tool can perform that work with ultimate efficiency. JPIE is an excellent advance excel institute in Delhi,You can learn all about Advance excel from JPIE and start doing it yourself as an expert. Our advance excel training includes lab assignment and projects for better understanding, which makes us best institute of advance excel.
TOP ADVANCE EXCEL TRAINING INSTITUTE IN DELHI ! WHY ?
If you’re a fresher or working professional looking for improve your Excel skill and want to automate your some office tasks then with the help of advance excel its possible.And for that you have come to the best advance excel training institute in Delhi. We train you all finer detail of Excel macro,function,formulas and teach you the best way of using excel.
Module 1- Excel
Introduction to Excel, Basic Understanding Menu and Toolbar, Introduction to different category of functions like Basics, Mathematical and Statistical, Date and Time, Logical, Lookup and References, Text and Information.
|1 Mathematical Functions:- Sum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, und, Sumproduct
2 Date & Time Function:- Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time
3 Text Functions & Data Validation:- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value, Large, Small Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/ Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data split.
4 Statistical Function & Other Functions:- Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min, Len, Right, Left, Mid, ,Maxa, Maxifs, Median, Minifs, Mina, Vara, Correl, Geomen
5 Logical Functions:- And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If
6 Lookup & Reference Functions:- VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’s, Past Special, Past link
7 Pivot Table and Charts, Import and Export data, Protect/Unprotect sheets/workbooks. Worksheet formatting and Print Display
8 Data Collection: Method With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
9 Analysis Single/Multidimensional: Analysis, Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables, Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table, Two-Variable Data Table
10 Advanced Dashboard: Report Development
Module 2- Macros | VBA & Dashboard
Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
Complete Review of the VBA Language (Subs, Functions, Variables, Arrays, Loops, Logic…etc.)
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
- Excel Tasks In VBA And Then Interpret The Code
Overview of Using User forms To Create Business Wizards
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
Connection between Excel VBA & other platforms
- How to Establish Connection Between VBA and Internet Explorer to Open any Internet Website through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and power presentation to create power point through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and Access database to update the data in access through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and outlooks through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and MS Word through VBA
Module 3- SQL
Introduction to SQL
- SQL Course overview
- Installing the test environment
- What is SQL?
- Editors and Platforms to learn SQL
Complete SQL in a Class
- Quick-start introduction
- Using the basic SELECT statement
- Selecting Rows ,Selecting columns
- Counting rows ,Inserting data
- Updating data,Deleting data
- Import and Export data
Fundamentals of SQL
- Databases and tables
- SQL syntax overview
- Data Definition, Data Manipulation, Data Control, Transactional Control statements
- Creating tables
- Deleting a table
- Inserting rows into a table
- Deleting rows from a table
- What is NULL?
- Controlling column behaviours with constraints
- Changing a schema with ALTER
- Filtering data with WHERE, LIKE, and IN
- Removing duplicates with SELECT DISTINCT
- Sorting with ORDER BY
How Relationships Work in SQL
§ Understanding Joins , Accessing related tables with JOIN
§ Multiple related tables
Explaining SQL Strings
§ About SQL strings,Finding the length of a string
§ Selecting part of a string, Removing spaces with TRIM
§ Making strings uppercase and lowercase
Numbers and SQL
§ About numeric types, Finding the type of a value
§ Integer division and remainders, Rounding numbers
SQL Functions and Clause
§ The Aggregate functions MIN, MAX, AVG, SUM and COUNT, UPPER, LENGTH, LOWER
§ The GROUP BY and HAVING clauses Grouping in a combination with joining
§ Triggers in SQL
§ Concept of Trigger , Create Trigger for (Insert, Update, Delete)
§ Alter Trigger
What are Subselects and Views in SQL
§ Creating a simple subselect , Searching within a result set
§ Creating a view , Creating a joined view
Maintaining SQL Server Database
SQL Server Job Creation -to create job in SQL Server Agent ,How to schedule job