Graphic designing course in Delhi are providing by JPIE. We know some things on the web, in magazines or journals, some logos stand out more than others. It is the designer who puts in his or her hard work to give an include to the content in question and make it look the way it does.
There is specialised training required to become a good graphic designer. Students aspiring to be a good graphic designer must have an inclination towards art work. One has the option of either opting for diplomas or you can also make your way towards post graduate diploma programs in graphic designing after completing your Class XII or graduation.
Career Prospect for graphic designing in India
There is a lot that the Indian media requires and talented graphic designers are amongst the most important people. There is a wide variety of graphic designers, art workers, design consultants design management professionals, creative directors required. One can also work at a magazine as layout editors in reputed media organisations.
As per industry standards, the monthly salary of a graphic designer initially could go up to Rs 15,000-20,000. With experience and a superior publishing company you might get about 40,000 a month. As you keep climbing the ladder you will see lot of opportunity coming your way other than your regular job, from which you can make lot of money.
graphic designing course in delhi
Adobe Photoshop Course
- The Photoshop Workspace, Preferences, and Tools
- Finding and Processing Images
- Creating New Images, Resizing, and Adjusting Resolution
- Layers, Layer Masks, Blending Modes and Smart Objects
- Selections and Channels
- Working with Paths and professional technique of cut out making
- Working with Vector Shapes
- Works with Text
- Enhancing, Correcting, and Retouching
- Lightening, Darkening, and Changing Contrast
- Color Correction and Color Changes
- Transparency, Opacity, Silhouettes, and Image Collages
- Noise, Grain, Dust, Pixelization, and Jagged Edges
- Retouching and Restoring Digital Images
- Filters and Layer Styles Chapter
- Distortion Effects
- Text Effects
- Working with 3D Images
Projects in Adobe Photoshop
Retouching, color balancing, brush effect, filter effect, compositing, matte painting, digital painting, image manipulation, special effects, text effects, wallpapers, posters, boards, banners, covers, ads, photo montage, etc